Flight Path Moves 12/5/19!October 9, 2019
Pet Owners, Please be RespectfulMay 30, 2020
IRRIGATION SEASON IS ABOUT TO START:
Irrigation Season: May 1st through October 15th only. Penalties may be imposed for irrigating during off-season.
MAKE SURE YOUR IRRIGATION IS TURNED OFF UNTIL MAY 1
Please see more from LACSD …
During the irrigation season, the following policies are enforced:
- Irrigation is only allowed on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Do not irrigate landscape between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. (Irrigation allowed from 12:01 am to 8 a.m. and from 6 p.m. to midnight on approved days).
- No irrigating during or 48 hours after rain fall.
- Do not allow water to run off onto other properties or the street.
- Irrigation is not allowed outside the boundaries of your parcel.
- Irrigation should only provide sufficient water to maintain minimal landscaping needs.
- Repair leaks or out of adjustment sprinkler heads in your irrigation system immediately.
Year round water use efficiency policies are enforced as follows:
- Repair leaks in plumbing or your water distribution system immediately.
- Do not wash down sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, etc. Use a broom.
- Wash cars with a bucket and only rinse with a hose that has a shutoff nozzle.
- No new lawn/turf grass is permitted at this time per Ordinance 80 landscaping restrictions.